GE’s new Vision series comes to life for veterinary use in the LOGIQ® V Equine. A new compact ultrasound system designed to deliver Simple, Fast and Precise imaging performance.
LOGIQ™ V Equine
in a Durable Portable
Simple. Fast. Precise.
With Innovation, New Possibilities Emerge
1 Button Auto Optimization
Take a Closer Look
LOGIQ® V EQUINE Portable Ultrasound System 1:23
The LOGIQ® V Equine incorporates compound imaging tools that deliver crisp, clear images to help give you precision and confidence. TruScan Raw Data Imaging allows a user to add clinical information after an exam is finalized. Adjust and re-measure many exam parameters and controls after the exam today or during follow up exams, years to come.
Built with many of the innovative imaging technologies found in high-end GE ultrasound systems, providing the ability to image both very superficial and deep anatomy, with excellent penetration. Advanced features like Phase-Inversion Harmonics and Speckle-Reduction Imaging to help enhance spatial and contrast resolution for outstanding image clarity. Innovative real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing techniques that enhance tissue and border definition.
Wide range of applications that help to increase your system’s versatility
- LOGIQ View gives you representation of long anatomical structures that might not be seen in a single image.
- Needle Recognition: The LOGIQ® V Equine uses two modes of ultrasound to optimize ultrasound-guided procedures; one optimized for tissue and one for metal.
- CrossXBeamTM Enhances the ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- SRI-HD Speckle Reduction Imaging reduces noise for enhanced tissue detail.
- Coded Harmonic imaging improves resolution at depths for a
- New Intuitive user interface.
- Onboard Help with interactive access to tutorials on settings, operation, connectivity and the user manual.
- Scanning modes include: B-Mode, M-Mode and Pulsed Wave Doppler (color or power Doppler not available).
The LOGIQ® V Equine incorporates compound imaging tools that deliver crisp, clear images to help give you precision and confidence. TruScan Raw Data Imaging allows a user to add clinical information after an exam is finalized.
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the LOGIQ® V EQUINE
We’re available to answer your questions live from 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time. To speak with an Imaging Specialist call + 1 (800) 268-5354